Sunday, January 19, 2014

Free Fair Isle Hat Pattern

I decided to write up the pattern for the Simple Fair Isle Hat (Now called the Fair Isle Cross Hat since I posted it to Ravelry and needed to rename it) that I made last week to share with everyone. This my first time writing a knitting pattern, so please feel free to provide me with gentle constructive criticism via email if you see any problems with it. Here is a picture of the hat again in case you forgot or in case you haven't seen my earlier post:




Here is a copy of the pattern: Fair Isle Cross Hat

Please enjoy making your own color choices or even consider substituting pattern motifs for the ones I used. If I were to knit this again, I would definitely substitute a darker green for the one I used since it looks too light next to the cream background. Feel free to leave questions about the pattern in the comment section. Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment