Thursday, January 8, 2015

Honeycomb Cowl

It has been a busy Fall without a lot of quality time for knitting, crochet or any other fiber pursuits. However, in anticipation for the very cold temperatures I knew would be coming my way (it is currently two degrees outside), I decided to make a cowl. It took me awhile to finish, but here it is.


I made it with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran wool that I found on sale at my LYS. The yarn feels wonderful up against my skin, so I can wear it with anything. The pattern I used can be found on Ravelry for free. Check out this link on Ravelry for information: Suzknittyspinner - Honeycomb Cowl.

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderfully cozy! I should look for a similar crochet pattern. It is good to see you've found a way to stay warm in this frigid weather! ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As for crochet patterns, I saw an interesting granny square cowl pattern on Pinterest made out of tiny granny squares in soft colors and a soft-looking yarn. It was lovely. Have you done a search on Raverly? I bet you could find some great-looking, easy, free patterns there. I am sure enjoying having a cowl in this extremely cold weather. It stays put unlike a scarf.

      Delete